Tuesday 19 May 2015

Popular Music - April 2015

Nothing.

Well, not literally nothing. But it was just fragments, not albums.

This was caused by me spending the month travelling. I can't quite explain why this particular part of my usual routine - which I love - is so badly disrupted by travel, but this isn't the first time. I didn't even use music for drifting off to sleep, except for just a song or two on a couple of occasions.

I actually spent a considerable amount of travel time listening to podcasts, something I haven't had much interest in until a recent conversation, which led to a particular pop culture podcast, which led to a couple more dealing with a murder investigation and the story of starting a company.

But this is a music blog... Sorry, no music!

No comments:

Post a Comment