Friday 8 July 2016

Popular Music - June 2016

Beyonce - Lemonade
Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid
Incubus - A Crow Left of the Murder
Jars of Clay - If I Left the Zoo
Thom Yorke - The Eraser
Thom Yorke - Tomorrow's Modern Boxes

A surprisingly small collection. I think there were a few times where I started listening to something but didn't finish (damn work, getting in the way), so that's one explanation. There were also periods where particular classical obsessions dominated (such as streaming copious amounts of Vivaldi).

So there isn't really a lot to say here. There are still a couple of albums here that I'm getting to know, and others that I can depend on for enjoyment. I've still yet to sit down with the Elbow and Incubus albums in the way I normally would, and completely focus on them for at least one listen.

When I do I might have something to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment